Express Health PackageFidelity Life Medical Aid Society
Value oriented package which allows clients access to some form of private hospital facility.
It also allows clients to visit private practitioners but does not give access to emergency rooms.
- Private hospitals – GROUP 3 (PSMI clinincs, saburban hospital, Borrodaile, Harare east memorial, Malborough)
- General Practitioners
- No emergency rooms, no specialist treatment
Summary of major benefits
- Institutions: Treatment at Group 3 Private institutions
- Consultation: 100% OF ZIMA
- Specialist Treatment: Covered in full
- Hospitalization: 100% OF ZIMA
- Drugs: Covered in full
- Optical: Covered in full up to 400
- Dental: Covered in full up to 100
- Maternity: Covered in full
|3 months||Admission and treatment at a hospital, general consultation, upgrading to a higher package|
|6 months||Spectacles, CT & MRI scans, special treatment|
|9 months||Maternity benefit|
|12 months||Foreign specialist treatment, homes providing care|
|24 months||Chronic medication for cancer drugs, haemodialysis, chemotherapy|
NB: Waiting periods may be waived for individuals coming from other medical aid societies.