- Designed to provide funds for either secondary or tertiary education.
- Premiums are paid over a term which term end at the commencement of benefit pay out time.
- The payable benefit minus profits to be declared is guaranteed at the time of effecting the policy.
- Benefits are paid out at intervals that coincide with the school terms or college semesters.
- Guarantees smooth flow in the education of children whether the parent lives or dies prematurely.
- Removes the compromise on the quality of education which often comes with changes in breadwinner’s financial position at the time the child wants to crossover to secondary or tertiary education.
- Policyholders are allowed to save for the education of their children over a closed period and switchover to other financial plans before going into retirement.